Thursday, October 25, 2007

On the Verge


Do you ever feel like you are just on the verge of something incredible? I have had this feeling for the last - well, few months. In the months leading up to now I have experienced incredible blessing. We bought a house, we moved to a new state with a feeling of abundance, my husband and I both got great jobs, found an amazing new church with great friends, and my kids are doing exceedingly well in their new schools. Yet, despite all that we have recently received - I feel like something big is waiting for us. Maybe in the greater sense...


I know with a deep sense of knowing that I am meant for something more. I feel God has put it on my heart that I will be able to affect in a positive way MANY lives. I am only unsettled by the fact that it hasn't been revealed to me how.


I guess I will know in time. For now I will go to work at the ER, come home to my family, and create wonderful things with my hands and my undaunted imagination. What a life!

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling clear about our calling to God's work...