Monday, March 10, 2008

More baby stuff...



I finally cracked open the Bend the Rules Sewing book my dear husband got me for Christmas. (How'd he know??- oh, right, my amazon wish list.) I needed one more little thing for our friend's baby on the way and I thought this book might have my answer. Bibs! Of course! This was an easy project and utilized some of my adorable fat quarters in a camping/fishing theme. I might make some matching burp rags with the left over fabric. I was pretty pleased with the end result. The only change I made was velcro instead of snaps for the closures. How cute, right? Plus, I found a new favorite easy project for babies. I am seeing visions of many bibs in my future. I already picked up another fat quarter for another baby on the way! Hooray! More people to make things for! I am ill - really, what is wrong with me??

No comments: