Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kidd Girls


I couldn't resist posting this. My sisters, Reba and I are all hanging out post Christmas. My dad shot this in a moment of what I can imagine is pure paternal bliss. That man does love his girls. Note that I am sewing, Jenny is reading, Molly is online window shopping for truck parts, and Reba is playing reading games on her Leapster while wearing some princess dress up clothes. Some things may never change. Also note the three look-alike-laptops around the table. We are ridiculous. Why we ended up all on the same side of the table is beyond me. Oh well, what a photo op. A final thought is: Molly is making a weird face, again.

4 comments:

jenny k said...

Way to capture Molly and her weird faces!! That was clearly taken before we all started on the road to GI misery with the virus we all caught. Did Dad take this picture with your camera?

Sarah M said...

Apparently. Ahh, yes, GI misery...

Lynne W said...

Love your Blog, what a great way to catch up with all of you! BTW, I only found out about your Blog from Queen Ree's (sp?) Epiphany letter. Have a great 2008, and can't wait for your Mom's next letter!

Sarah M said...

Good to hear from the Altadena folk! Still holding the Chandler fort down? Thanks for checking it out. My mother's letter... what can I say? She's the Queen, we are merely her subjects.