Thursday, January 3, 2008

From a different perspective...

Here are some pictures from our stay with my parents. Jacob and Reba received a digital camera for Christmas from Grandma "Bob" and Grandpa Jim and it sparked renewed interest in taking pictures. In about 4 hours they had 450 pictures on their new camera of everything from their toes, people's bottoms, all of their Christmas presents, every one's double chin, to them finally turning the camera on themselves to make ridiculous faces at the camera and totally cracking up.

While we stayed with my parents for the second half of the week they were just as shutter happy as their Grandpa Randy and each took their share of pictures. Here are a couple from the house and from Newcomb's Ranch (a restaurant up in the San Gabriel Mountains) taken with my little camera. Some are better than others, but all decidedly capture my double chin - a body part I hadn't noticed until someone 3 feet tall photographed the underside of it...

This picture was probably taken by me - note the eye level of the subjects - posted only to point out that Molly is incapable of smiling normal and not being a dork in picures.

No comments: