Friday, June 13, 2008

A boy's birthday





I completely forgot to post on this child's birthday party. Since Reba got such a spread for hers (how could I resist posting all of those hysterical photos) I thought I would backtrack and update you on my boy being six. We hit the parents of his classmates hard this year with a three-in-one party. His best friend is a twin and all three kids are in the same class. Their birthdays are about 10 days apart and twin mom and I decided we would be brilliant and share the work of a 6-year-old party. We were brilliant. Poor parents though, can you imagine, not one birthday gift but three? Sorry...

1 comment:

Queen Ree said...

Sarah - you gotta name the kids so we know who is who besides the grandkids, of course. Love the cakes. Jacob's looks like a truck going through fire - enough frosting to require a good bath in the pool - maybe even a hose down before!