Friday, July 11, 2008

The Black Hole Purse



I was attempting to look for some medication in my purse at work the other night and realized that the purse had become unmanageable. It gets this way often as do most other areas of my life. I brought it out to the nurses station to give the other nurses an idea of what living with ADD is like - they had been asking. As I went through it I found the most random things - a couple of things include two bottles of bubbles, a broken off paddle ball paddle, two pipe cleaners, many many old receipts, many pens (why can't I ever find one in there?) one of which was broken, multiple hair things (which is weird given I have short hair) and so many other things that I can't even begin to mention. Just look at the pics. Needless to say, I didn't put it all back in.

No comments: